The wonderful thing about Barska's biometric keypad safe is that it has the reliable biometric reader that allows the authorized user easy and quick access to the home safe. But, what if the safe needed to be opened by someone while the authorized user is away from the area?
Related Post: Best Biometric Safes in 2017 – Guide & Reviews
That is where the keypad comes into play. A numeric keypad function allows you to grant access to your safe when you are on the go. So there are two independent quick access methods which allows entrance to the biometric gun safe — by swiping a fingerprint or by entering a PIN (Personal Identification Number) on the keypad. In the situation that many years have passed by and the batteries haven't been replaced and you have forgotten the numeric key code, there is also a backup key.
Each access method functions independently, giving you peace of mind that you will always be able to access or grant access to your safe whenever you want. Also, the compact size of this safe allows for easy concealment and if desired, easy portability.
1. Biometric safe opens with fingerprint recognition technology
2. Numeric keypad function allows you to grant access
3. Handgun safe
4. Stores up to 32 unique fingerprints and one PIN code
5. Portable safe
6. 1/16" (16 gauge) steel body with 3/16" door
7. Two solid steel locking bolts
8. Removable storage shelves
9. Pre-drilled holes for mounting (hardware included)
10. Protective floor mat
11. Removable storage shelf & Two back-up keys
12. Weight: 29 pounds
13. Exterior dimensions: 14" W x 10" H x 10" D
14. Interior dimensions: 13" W x 9.5" H x 7.5" D
1. Reliable fingerprint reading
2. Easy to use, simple and clear instructions
1. Battery compartment might be loose